Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mariposa : Where You From ?

Mariposa is the Spanish word of "Butterfly". I chose mariposa as my blogs name because I love them. Brilliant colors of Butterfly catches my attention when I see them.
    Let me give you some information about mariposa ("Butterfly"). Butterflies are the most beautiful insects , their wings are covered with minute scales. If you handle a Butterfly , a certain amount of "dust" comes off the wings. The dust is one of these thousand scales. In addition , butterfly are classify in the order Lepidoptera. And as  I've read an article , I found out that colorful wings of mariposa defend them from predators.Mariposa live on warm places. Most of the adults can't survive when winter comes.


  My father told me that due to their bright colors of wings , they can pull one's attention. And as I know about myself , I'm easily attract by colorful objects. Mariposa can fly freely and they can go where they want. I compare myself to a butterfly. I'm free to go where I want "as long as it's for my own sake" and will no t be bad for me.

    So i hope like butterflies we will be free to give our opinions , to go where we want as long as it's good for us.
 I'm free , I can fly , I'm a Butterfly !

  I'm Mariposa.



No comments:

Post a Comment