Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm officialy a TEEN !

 Just the way they are ! These are the words that comes from my mind everytime I watch ABS-CBN SHOUTOUT. Because they showcase the real them. I can't deny that I love watching this variety show. It makes me feel better to be a teen. Watching my  favorite teen artist like Erich , Enchong , Robi , Sam and Tricia makes me improve my personality not only on my physical aspects but also on my emotional aspects. When I see them wearing a formal attires it makes me imagine how I look when I try to wear  those kinds of apparel. Watching their performances , inspire me to show also my talents and the real me.
    They star their show by giving a warm greeting and an energetic  opening number of the selected teen artists. Then the show goes by having fun games and a nice jamming. Watching their fun activities and games makes me laugh and I realize that Shoutout is really for teens like me , it really impressed me. One of my favorite portion here is "I DARE" they usually called this as "TAGISAN NG GALING , TALINO AT KAKULITAN!" , this is where they had fun challenges

     When I'm watching this , there are a lots of things that retain on my mind. Especially  enchanting punch lines , and solutions on different friend problems and love problems.

     So here they are to shake up our afternoon televesion block . So get ready because this is the "OFFICIAL HANG-OUT ng KABATAANG PINOY-SHOUTOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment